We are in unprecedented times and, like organisations across the country and beyond, we are adapting the way we work in response to COVID-19. We take our responsibilities to our staff and customers extremely seriously and recognise that the continuously evolving situation requires flexibility and adaptability.
Please do not come to our pub if you are feeling unwell.
UPON ENTRY: Wear your face covering
No Booking Required – We are running on a first come – first served basis.
All customers must wait behind the line in the corridor upon entry to sanitise your hands and to be directed to a table by a member of staff. This allows staff to safely talk you through any safety information and to show you our guest ales.
Please be patient if there is a delay in finding you a table, we need to clean surfaces between parties. Use this time to sanitise your hands and read our customer notice.
We have a 1 way system in place for entering and leaving the premises
If you have forgotten your face covering, PLEASE ASK a member of staff who will be more than HAPPY TO HELP.
We are all responsible for each other’s safety. Staff have the right to refuse service and will ask you to leave if you do not follow social distancing and safety rules and procedures.
DURING YOUR VISIT:
- Toilets: you must wear a face covering at all times and sanitise your hands on entry and exit.
- Your test and trace form will be brought to you along with your drink order unless you have scanned a QR code on entry.
- Drinks will be served to your table. Please pay for your order via contactless payment.
- DO NOT MOVE ANY FURNITURE – You will be instructed to leave the premises if you do.
- Staff will be wearing face masks at all times during their shift and are instructed to sanitise their hands after handling objects or touching surfaces which have come into contact with another person.
WHEN LEAVING THE PREMISES:
- Once you have finished you drinks please make your way out promptly via the beer garden gate so that the table can be sanitised ready for another customer. Leave your glasses on your table when you leave.
- Please put any used tissues or rubbish in the toilet bin.
- Exit via the gate at the bottom of the garden and sanitise your hands by the exit.
COVID UPDATE From Monday 12th April :
- Customers must use a face covering at all times. This includes when entering and leaving the premises and when using the toilets.
- All customers must either log into the NHS Test and Trace system using our QR code or leave their name and telephone number.
- People from different households or support bubbles meeting in a single group should remain socially distanced when using their table.
- Tables and chairs are spaced for your safety. For this reason, DO NOT move the furniture.
We have prided ourselves on our health and safety systems since reopening and we hope that you will continue to feel safe upon your visits.
SERVING TIMES UPDATE:
Saturdays 2pm – 11pm
Sundays 2pm – 10pm
Download a printable copy of this statement